The 12 Steps of dependent origination which is the outer circle of the Wheel and referred to as Paticca Samuppada (Buddhist Philosophy).
- Blind man or woman (representing ignorance)
- Potters (formation)
- A monkey (consciousness)
- Two men in a boat (mind and body)
- A house with six windows (the senses)
- An embracing couple (contact)
- An eye pierced by an arrow (sensation)
- A person drinking (thirst)
- A man gathering fruit (grasping)
- A couple making love (becoming)
- A woman giving birth (birth)
- The man carrying a corpse (death)
Request for Silk BrocadeThangka Framing.